Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I remember when I was younger during the Christmas holiday, my cousins and I would have a sleep over at my grandparents house. Those were the best Christmas Eves'. We would dance to The Jackson 5 "Dancing Machine", eat Christmas cookies, and laugh with snaggle toothed smiles all in hopes of catching a glimpse of Santa Claus.

What are some of your favorite Christmas memories? Were you bleary eyed from staying up all night as a kid waiting for Santa? Did you secretly break into the presents under the tree and then quickly lie and tell your parents it was a burglar that came through the window to look at Your Cabbage Patch baby?

What laughs did you share? Share a few memories with me so I can laugh tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment